Ingredients 4 Servings
McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix
- McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix 30% Less Sodium
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) no salt added diced tomatoes
- peach preserves
- 1 Place Seasoning Mix on plate or in plastic bag. Add chicken tenders; toss to coat.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes and preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Taste for Health Tip: Using McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix saves 211mg sodium per serving.