Make a double batch of chili and use leftovers to top pizza for a quick and easy meal. Or make the chili just for this... it's worth it.
Ingredients 8 Servings
lean ground beef
- ground turkey
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix
(14 1/2 ounces)
diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
(15 to 16 ounces)
kidney beans, undrained
- pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon chili evenly onto crust. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 4 For a spooky Halloween twist, top pizza with shredded Cheddar cheese in place of the mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes. Meanwhile, use a ghost-shaped cookie cutter to cut 6 slices of mozzarella cheese into ghosts. Remove pizza from oven and arrange ghosts on top of Cheddar cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melty. Use crushed red pepper flakes or pieces of chopped black olive to resemble eyes on each mozzarella ghost.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner