Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1/3 package of Simply Asia® Chinese Style Lo Mein Noodles
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables such as small broccoli florets, sliced red bell peppers, thinly sliced carrots and thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce
- 1 Prepare noodles according to package instructions. Drain well.
- 2 Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken and stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- 3 Heat remaining oil in large skillet on medium high heat. Add vegetables and stir fry 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp. Return chicken to pan. Stir in noodles and sauce; cook until well mixed and heated through.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner