Impress Friendsgiving and Thanksgiving guests this year with our hearty Chipotle Corn Pudding side dish. McCormick® Chipotle Pepper gives this sweet, custardy holiday classic a kicked-up twist.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cans (14 3/4 ounces each) creamed corn
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix cornstarch, sugar and seasonings in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- 2 Lightly beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in milk, butter and corn. Gently stir in cornstarch mixture until well blended. Pour into 2 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 1 hour or until set, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner