Make your own homemade Pickling Spice in just 5 minutes with a variety of McCormick spices! This tangy, savory blend is perfect for adding zesty flavor to pickled fruits and vegetables or adding bold taste to brines, marinades, stews and more.
- 2 to 3 McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks, crushed (about 4 1/2 teaspoons)
- 4 McCormick® Bay Leaves, crushed (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 3 McCormick Gourmet™ All Natural Whole Cardamom Pods, crushed
- 3 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Whole Allspice
- 3 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Yellow Mustard Seed
- 3 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coriander Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended. Store in an airtight jar in a cool dry place. (Makes about 1/3 cup.)
- 2 Test Kitchen Tip: For best results, use 2 tablespoons Pickling Spice per 2 quarts of water.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner