Traditional All-American Chili really delivers a hearty flavor. This one-pot meal tastes great served with corn bread.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Drain, if needed.
- 2 Stir in spices and remaining ingredients; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Serve topped with sliced green onions, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner