One pan. One sauce. All of the flavor … including basil, tomato, garlic and Parmesan from McCormick® Italian Parmesan Chicken Oven Bake Sauce. Zucchini and tomatoes add a burst of color to this easy to make and bake chicken dinner recipe.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Italian Parmesan Chicken Oven Bake Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 3 cups zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 Place chicken and vegetables in a 13x9 baking pan.
- 2 Pour Sauce evenly over chicken and vegetables.
- 3 Bake in preheated 400°F oven 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken and vegetables before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner