Ingredients 14 (1/2-cup) Servings
- step 1
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafer crumbs
mini peanut butter cups, such as Reese's® Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup chopped candy pieces such as Snickers®, Milky Way® or KitKat®
- 1 Beat cream cheese, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add extract. Beat in sugars and cocoa powder until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Sprinkle with wafer crumbs and peanut butter cups; stir to combine.
- 2 Store in freezer until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion : Serve from the freezer in ice cream cones for a faux ice cream treat or store in the refrigerator to serve as a dip with mini pretzels or apple slices.
Serving Suggestion : To make a brownie batter milkshake, blend frozen batter with milk until desired consistency is reached.