There’s nothing better than sky-high, toppings-piled burgers. Use Grill Mates® Honey Sriracha Marinade to flavor our Asian inspired burger. Top with Grilled Kimchi and Ginger Garlic Mayo and enjoy every umami-loaded bite.
There’s nothing better than sky-high, toppings-piled burgers. Use Grill Mates® Honey Sriracha Marinade to flavor our Asian inspired burger. Top with Grilled Kimchi and Ginger Garlic Mayo and enjoy every umami-loaded bite.Read More Read Less
- Ginger Garlic Mayo
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Korean BBQ Burgers
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Honey Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Grilled Kimchi, (See link in directions for recipe)
- 1 For the Mayo, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 For the Burgers, mix Marinade Mix, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and vinegar in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing burgers during cooking. Add ground beef and onion into remaining marinade in large bowl; mix well. Shape into 4 patties. For best results, refrigerate patties 15 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- 3 Grill burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F), brushing with reserved marinade while cooking.
- 4 Serve burgers on rolls with Ginger Garlic Mayo and Grilled Kimchi