Prep Time: 5 minutes
Refrigerate: 15 minutes
Makes 2/3 cup marinade
ALL YOU NEED
1 pkg. Prime Cut Steak Marinade Mix
¼ cup oil
¼ cup water
2 tbsp. vinegar
2 lbs. steak*
*We like it on sirloin, strip, rib-eye, flank or skirt steak.
MIX Marinade Mix, oil, water and vinegar in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
REFRIGERATE 15 minutes. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
GRILL or BROIL steak over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
• Trim excess fat on beef to about ¼-inch to help prevent flare ups on the grill.
• Prepare the Grill: Clean grill grates and preheat grill. Use tongs to rub the grates with a paper towel dipped in oil. This will prevent steak from sticking.
• For Extra Flavor: Before marinating the steak, set aside 2 tbsp. of the prepared Marinade for basting halfway through cooking.
• For Flavorful, Juicy Steaks: Turn steaks with tongs instead of a fork to prevent loss of flavorful juices. Let steaks rest 5 to 10 minutes after cooking to allow juices to redistribute. Finish by slicing steaks against the grain.
• We also recommend on other types of meat, such as pork chops, pork tenderloins, lamb chops or lamb steaks.
SALT, GARLIC, CRACKED BLACK PEPPER, ONION, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, GREEN BELL PEPPER, RED BELL PEPPER, CARAMEL COLOR, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER), WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (VINEGAR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR), NATURAL FLAVOR, AND SULFITING AGENT.
1 tsp. (3g)