There’s a new potato salad in town. And it starts with Montreal Steak Sausage. Toss grilled sausage, potatoes, bell pepper, cukes and onion in a large bowl. Dress with a homemade Dijon vinaigrette and the savory flavors of Montreal Steak Smoked Seasoning.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking. Brush potatoes and bell pepper with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- 2 Grill potatoes and bell pepper over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally. Grill sausage as directed on package. Cool potatoes, bell pepper and sausage slightly. Coarsely chop potatoes and bell pepper. Cut sausage into slices.
- 3 Mix remaining 1/2 cup oil, vinegar, mustard, Seasoning and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, bell pepper and sausage; toss to coat well. Serve at room temperature.