Sunset Patio Pasta combines the great taste of grilled vegetables with seasoned pasta for the perfect summertime side dish. Pair with your favorite grilled chicken, steak or pork. Photo credit: Nicole Shoemaker from Cooking for Keeps.
Ingredients 8 (1-cup) Servings
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2 Toss vegetables with 2 tablespoons of the oil and the Seasoning. Place vegetables in grill basket or thread onto skewers. Grill over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning frequently.
- 3 Mix balsamic vinegar, remaining 3 tablespoons oil and remaining 3 tablespoons oil in large bowl. Add cooked pasta and vegetables; toss well. Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner