This recipe was developed for Stubb’s by Robyn, of Grill Girl.
- Step 1
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, quartered
- 2 poblano peppers, cut into pieces
- 6 large peaches, cut into half and then quartered (making a total of 8 pieces to put on the skewer)
- 1 bottle Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 12+ bamboo skewers, presoaked
- 1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before putting on the grill.
- 2 Next, cut up your chicken into pieces and marinate in half the bottle of Stubb’s BBQ sauce. Let marinate for 20+ minutes.
- 3 While the chicken is marinating, chop up the poblano, onion and peaches. Next, start threading the pieces of chicken, peaches, poblano and pieces of onion (approximately 3 pieces thick of onion) on the skewers.
- 4 Next, heat your grill to medium direct heat- approximately 350° degrees. Oil the grill grates so your skewers (mainly the chicken) don’t stick to the grill.
- 5 Take about ½ cup of Bar-B-Q sauce and mix it with 2 tbsp of orange juice to create a glaze. Brush the skewers with this glaze the last few minutes on the grill.
- 6 Grill the skewers for 10 minutes or until the chicken has reached an internal temp of 170° degrees with an internal read thermometer, like the Thermapen.
- 7 Flip the skewers a few times so the pieces are evenly cooked on all sides (and don’t forget to finish with the glaze).
- 8 Serve with warmed bread (naan, pita, tortillas) on the grill or saffron or coconut rice. These skewers are great as peaches come into season in the summer time!
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner