- 1 bottle (4 ounces white or 5 ounces clear) washable school glue, (click on our Color and Scent Mixing Guide above for type of glue to use)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water
- Your favorite McCormick® food color(s), such as…
- McCormick® Red Food Color
- McCormick® Green Food Color
- McCormick® Yellow Food Color
- McCormick® Black Food Color
- Your favorite McCormick® extract(s), such as…
- McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract
- McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoons contact lens solution
- 1 Mix glue and baking soda in medium glass bowl until well blended.
- 2 Stir in water, desired food color(s) and extract(s) until well blended and you get the color and smell you want. (Or, download our Color and Scent Mixing Guide in the romance copy above to see our Halloween Scented Slime ideas.)
- 3 Stir in contact solution, 1 teaspoon at a time, until mixture becomes difficult to stir and is no longer sticky. (If necessary, add more contact solution until desired consistency.)
- 4 Knead in hands until you form a ball that is slightly wet, but does not stick to hands. Slime is ready to use when you can touch the slime and pull your finger away without anything sticking to it. Store slime in an airtight container when not using. Usage Tip : Usage Tip: Long exposure to slime may dry out hands. Wash hands with soap and water after each use.
Tips & Tricks
NOTE: Adult supervision is recommended. This project is not suitable for young children.
20–25 drops of food color = ¼ teaspoon.
Make sure to protect surfaces with newspaper, cling wrap and/or paper towels.
Usage Tip : Usage Tip: Long exposure to slime may dry out hands. Wash hands with soap and water after each use.
Clean Up Tips: To get food coloring off your hands, wash repeatedly with soap and water. To get food coloring off of countertops, use all-purpose cleaner with bleach. Consult a professional for upholstery, rugs, or carpet.
Add a touch of personality to the slime by incorporating googly eyes or glitter into the mix.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.