These easy lettuce wraps are exactly what your weeknights need. Season ground beef with soy sauce and McCormick® Beef & Broccoli Seasoning Mix – a convenient blend of onion and red pepper, and Asian-inspired flavors like ginger and garlic. Cook with peppers and onions on the stovetop. Scoop the hearty filling into lettuce leaves and wrap to serve.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 package McCormick® Beef and Broccoli Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 Mix water, soy sauce and Seasoning Mix in bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Heat oil in same skillet. Add pepper and onion; stir fry 3 minutes. Return beef to skillet. Add seasoning mixture. Bring to boil on medium heat. Simmer 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- 3 Spoon mixture into center of lettuce leaves and wrap to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.