Every bite of this dip is filled with luscious lobster flavor. Mix up a simple spinach dip and gently fold in lobster meat and top with scallions. Serve with water crackers and score big at this weekend’s tailgate or football party.
Ingredients 28 Servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup fresh Maine lobster meat, cooked and shredded or chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, spinach, lemon juice, dill and onion powder in medium bowl until well blended. Add lobster meat; gently stir to blend. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir dip and sprinkle with green onions before serving. Serve with water crackers.