Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade Mix
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup small mushrooms
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice, oil and lemon juice in small bowl. Place chicken cubes in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread chicken cubes and vegetable pieces onto skewers.
- 3 Grill kabobs over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Test Kitchen Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken and vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.