Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and water in small bowl. Place shrimp and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags. Pour half of the marinade into each bag; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes. Remove shrimp and vegetables from marinade. Discard shrimp marinade; reserve vegetable marinade. Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently and basting with reserved vegetable marinade.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with shrimp and vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.