Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade brings major flavor to juicy Steak and Chicken Kabobs. Recipe and photo courtesy of Tiffany of Creme de la Crumb.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 pounds steak or chicken (or combination of both steak and chicken), cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can pineapple slices, drained and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- Fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil and vinegar in small bowl. Place meat in large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- 2 Thread pineapple and vegetables onto skewers. Remove meat from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread meat onto separate skewers.
- 3 Grill kabobs over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning occasionally. (Pineapple and peppers may require less cooking time.) Sprinkle kabobs with chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with meat and vegetables. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.
For more even cooking, skewer meat and vegetables separately, as fruits and vegetables generally require less cooking time than meats.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.