Get fired up for fajitas on the grill. The smoky, spicy taste of Grill Mates® Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning pairs boldly with tangy lime juice. Serve with must-have fajita toppings like salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes.
Ingredients 8 (1 fajita) Servings
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle & Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas (burrito-size)
- 1 Mix Seasoning, oil and lime juice in small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons for basting. Pierce meat with fork. Place meat and vegetables in separate large resealable plastic bags or glass dishes. Add 1 tablespoons of the marinade to vegetables. Add remaining marinade to meat; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove meat and vegetables from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill steak over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade. Place vegetables in grill basket or on grill rack. Grill vegetables over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- 4 Cut meat across the grain into thin slices. Spoon meat and vegetables into warm tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve with assorted toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and chopped tomatoes.