Love mustard? This one’s for you. Mixed into the ground turkey burger, brushed onto the burger while grilling AND spread onto the bun before serving, French’s® Honey Mustard delivers that craveable sweetness in every single bite.
Ingredients 6 (2 slider) Servings
- 1 cup French's® Honey Mustard, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 1 package (12 count) brioche slider rolls, split
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, cut in half
- 12 thin slices red onion rings
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves, torn into thirds
- 12 thin slices tomato
- Dill pickle chips
- 1 MIX 1/4 cup of the Mustard, garlic powder, black pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add ground turkey and mix gently until well blended. Shape mixture evenly into 12 patties.
- 2 GRILL over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes. Flip burgers and brush with 2 tablespoons of the remaining Mustard. Grill 6 to 8 minutes longer, or until cooked through (internal temp reaches 165°F). Flip burgers again and brush with an additional 2 tablespoons of the Mustard and add 1 piece of cheese to each burger. Remove from grill.
- 3 SPREAD remaining 1/2 cup Mustard on cut sides of rolls. Place turkey burgers on rolls. Top with bacon, red onion, lettuce, tomato, and pickles to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips:
•Try with ground beef or plant-based meat for an easy spin on this turkey slider.
•Stuff a cube of cheddar cheese in the middle of each ground turkey slider when shaping for a surprise cheese filling.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner