Grilled cheese and classic, made-from-scratch tomato soup. Does it get any better than that? McCormick® Savory Seasoning dials up the basil and oregano for next-level flavor. Recipe & Photo Credit: Tasty.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon savory seasoning
- 8 ounces sliced Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sliced Havarti cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 300˚F (150˚C).
- 2 Mix butter and Savory Seasoning in a small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon of softened butter on one side of each slice of bread. With the buttered side facing out, layer on the sliced cheddar and Havarti and top each sandwich with a second piece of buttered bread.
- 3 In a large pan over medium heat, toast each sandwich, buttered side down, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side, then transfer to a baking sheet.
- 4 Bake the grilled cheeses for 5 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is gooey and fully melted.
- 5 Cut in half on the diagonal and serve warm with roasted tomato soup.
- 6 Enjoy! Serve with Roasted Tomato Soup.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner