Dukkah, an aromatic Middle Eastern spice blend, is typically sprinkled on olive oil-dipped pita bread. Try dukkah on vegetables, pasta, rice or as a spice rub on seafood and meats.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- combination of nuts, such as hazelnuts, pistachios, almonds, cashews, pine nuts or macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Coriander Seed
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Cumin Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Heat medium skillet on medium heat. Add nuts; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until fragrant and toasted. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting. Set aside. Toast coriander, sesame and cumin seeds in same skillet on medium heat 2 minutes or until fragrant and toasted. Immediately pour out of hot pan.
- 2 Place 1/2 of the toasted nuts in clean coffee grinder. Process until finely ground and crumbly. (Do not allow mixture to become a paste.) Transfer to small bowl. Repeat with remaining nuts then seed mixture. Add pepper and salt to seed and nut mixture; mix until well blended. Store in an airtight container in cool, dry place up to 1 month.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner