Treat the whole family to a ready-in-30-minutes ham, cheese and spinach frittata. All Purpose Garlic, Herb, Black Pepper and Sea Salt Seasoning gives it an irresistibly savory and spicy flavor – simply whisk packet into ingredients before cooking.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Garlic, Herb and Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced ham steak
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix eggs, heavy cream, Seasoning, cheese and tomatoes in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Melt butter in 12-inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add ham and spinach; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Pour in egg mixture, gently shaking pan to evenly distribute mixture. Cook, without stirring, about 3 minutes or until edges begin to set. Transfer skillet to oven.
- 3 Bake 20 minutes or until center of frittata is set. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle top with additional shredded cheese, if desired.