Ingredients 24 Servings
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix shrimp, tomato, green onion, olive oil, egg white, Old Bay Seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl until well blended.
- 2 Slice bread into 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices. Place on baking sheet; broil until lightly toasted on both sides. Spread lightly with mayonnaise. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly over bread slices.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper for the tomato.