The ultimate steak features a T-bone layered with Montreal Steak Seasoning and Steak Sauce. Serve with seasoned grilled potatoes.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 medium red potatoes, pierced with fork
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning, divided
- 4 teaspoons oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds T-bone steak
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Sauce
- 1 Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking. Let stand 2 minutes. Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the Steak Seasoning and 2 teaspoons of the oil.
- 2 Brush steak lightly with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons Steak Seasoning.
- 3 Grill steak over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Brush with steak sauce during last 1 minute of grilling. Grill potato wedges 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and grill marks appear. Serve steak with potatoes and additional steak sauce for dipping; if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner