Grilled pizza with a topping of grilled steak, peppers and onions will please the meat lovers in the crowd.
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Seasoning
- 1 medium onion, sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- yellow bell pepper, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed or 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 Sprinkle both sides of steak with 3 teaspoons of the Montreal Steak Seasoning. Brush vegetables with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Grill steak over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Grill vegetables 6 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp. Cut steak and vegetables into bite-size pieces. Mix cheese and remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning in small bowl.
- 2 Stretch or roll pizza dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush top of dough with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- 3 Layer crust with 1/2 of the cheese, grilled steak, vegetables and remaining cheese. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet. Slice and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner