Fork-tender chicken in a homemade barbecue sauce is piled onto a crusty roll and topped with a fresh peach salsa.
Ingredients 8 (1 sandwich) Servings
- Peach Salsa
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 crusty rolls
- 1 For the Peach Salsa, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Mix ketchup, vinegar, onion, brown sugar and Marinade Mix in medium saucepan until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until onion is tender. Set aside. Brush chicken lightly with oil.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- 4 Shred chicken using 2 forks. Add to saucepan; toss to coat well. Serve shredded chicken mixture on rolls topped with Peach Salsa.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve sandwiches with Quick Slaw, if desired.