This robust marinade produces a wonderfully complex flavor for steak that's sure to have everyone clamoring for more!
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons French's® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 2 pounds New York strip, rib-eye or sirloin steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, wine, oil and mustard in small bowl. Place steaks in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard and remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner