Savory, peppery Grill Mates® Peppercorn Garlic Marinade is the ultimate match for sweet balsamic vinegar. Pair the two for out-of-this-world marinade flavor on grilled steak.
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 2 pounds New York strip, rib-eye or sirloin steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, water, oil, vinegar and thyme in small bowl. Place steaks in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.