- 3 pounds chicken parts, skin removed
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 package McCormick® Italian Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
dry white wine
- Hot cooked pasta, (optional)
- 1 Place chicken and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce mix, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and wine or water until blended. Pour over chicken and mushrooms. Cover.
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove chicken and mushrooms to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving. Serve over cooked pasta, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Slow Cooker Tip: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.