All of the sabor that you love from a Cuban sandwich, packed into our big-game-ready Miami
Ingredients 22 Servings
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) Italian bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package McCormick® Pork Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 5 tablespoons dill pickles, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup deli-sliced roast pork, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup cubed ham
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Place bread on baking sheet. Cut an oval on top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the dip. Tear removed bread top and bread center into bite-size pieces. Set aside for serving.
- 2 Stir milk gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in medium saucepan. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese, 4 tablespoons of the pickles, mayonnaise and mustard. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in pork and ham. Spoon dip into bread. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 3 Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is warm. Sprinkle dip with remaining 1 tablespoon chopped pickles. Serve with bread pieces.