Caramelized grilled peaches paired with Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon marinated chicken. It’s an unexpected – but perfect – main course for your game-viewing crew. And, it’s ready in less than 30 minutes. Score.
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and preserves in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing.
- 2 Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; seal tightly and turn to coat well. Massage chicken and marinade for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Grill peach halves 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned, brushing with reserved marinade. Serve chicken with grilled peaches.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner