Dial up the flavor of pork tenderloin with McCormick® Grill Mates® Honey Hickory Rub. The blend of hickory smoke plus a homemade apple glaze make for one memorable main dish.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Honey Hickory Rub, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 Season pork evenly with 2 tablespoons of the Rub. Grill over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 2 Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan on the grill. Add chopped apple; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until softened and golden brown. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons Rub, apple juice and honey. Bring to boil. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until reduced by half.
- 3 Brush pork with glaze. Slice and serve with any remaining glaze.