A savory blend of onion, roasted garlic, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper seasons ground beef for burgers. For even more mouthwatering flavor, top the burgers with grilled onions and red bell peppers.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Sautéed Onion Steakhouse Burgers Sauce Mix-Ins
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 Mix ground beef and Sauce Mix-Ins until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- 2 Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Grill onions and bell peppers in grill basket or grill rack 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- 3 Serve burgers on toasted rolls topped with lettuce and grilled onion and bell pepper mixture.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner