Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough or frozen dough, thawed or 1 prepared thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- 1 Sprinkle both sides of chicken with 3 teaspoons of the Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Cut into thin strips.
- 2 Stretch or roll dough on floured baking sheet to a 12- to 14-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick. Brush top of dough with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Place oiled-side down on the grill. Close lid. Grill over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear on the bottom of the crust. Carefully flip crust over using tongs or spatula.
- 3 Brush crust with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Close lid. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. (Check pizza often to avoid burning. Rotate pizza, if necessary.) Slide pizza onto baking sheet.
- 4 Toss lettuce, salad dressing and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Top crust with salad mixture and grilled chicken. Slice and serve immediately.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Pizza dough may be purchased from the prepared deli or dairy section of the supermarket. If frozen, thaw dough in refrigerator.
For ease in stretching or rolling, let dough stand at room temperature 1 to 2 hours.
Fresh pizza dough may also be purchased from your local pizzeria.