For killer grilled kabobs, try McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Sausages. Sweet potatoes, bell pepper and pineapple chunks turn this recipe into a meal. Sweet, smoky perfection.
Ingredients 4 (2 kabobs) Servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Sausage, each cut into thirds
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 Wash sweet potatoes and pierce with a fork. Microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes until slightly tender. Cool slightly then cut into 1-inch chunks.
- 2 Alternately thread sausage, sweet potatoes, bell pepper and pineapple onto skewers.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through. Brush with your favorite barbecue sauce during last minute of cooking, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Brush kabobs with your favorite barbecue sauce during last minute of cooking.