Wake up to a next-level breakfast casserole. It’s got everything required for a bold kick-start to the day: McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Sausages, eggs, cheddar cheese, French bread cubes and more. Dig. On. In.
Ingredients 10 Servings
- 1 package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 5 cups French bread cubes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat large skillet on medium heat. Add sausage, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- 2 Spread 1/2 of the bread cubes in greased 13x9 baking dish. Layer with 1/2 each of the sausage mixture and cheese. Repeat with remaining bread cubes, sausage mixture and cheese.
- 3 Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl until well blended. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Press bread cubes lightly into egg mixture until completely covered. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 4 Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.