Ingredients 10 Servings
- 3 pounds beef tenderloin roast
- 1/2 cup French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/3 cup minced parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup minced basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon minced tarragon leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 2 tablespoon capers
- 1 COMBINE mustard, herbs and pepper. Mix 1/4 cup herb paste with sour cream and capers; reserve for Mustard Herb Sauce.
- 2 HEAT oven to 425°F. Place meat on greased rack in roasting pan. Spread remaining herb paste on meat. Roast meat about 35 to 40 min. for medium rare (135°F internal temperature); 45 to 50 min. for medium doneness. (Temperature will continue to rise about 10°F to reach 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium.)
- 3 PLACE meat on serving platter; let rest 10 min. before serving. Cut into thin slices and serve with Mustard Herb Sauce.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.
Go To Meal Planner