Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Total Time: 10 minutes.
Makes 2 cups.
You will need:
1 pkg. McCormick Gravy Mix
2 cups cold water.
1. Stir water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in medium saucepan.
2. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing).
3. Serve over biscuits, chicken fried steaks, fried chicken, or home fries.
1. Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1-1/2 quart microwavable bowl.
2. Microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
Note: Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
Modified Corn Starch, Sunflower Oil, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup Solids, Buttermilk Solids, Salt, Corn Starch, Sodium Caseinate, Spices (Including Black Pepper, White Pepper), Mono and Diglycerides (for Smoothness), Nonfat Dry Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), and Caramel Color.