Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Total Time: 10 minutes.
Makes 2 cups.
You will need:
1 pkg. McCormick Gravy Mix
2 cups cold water.
1. Stir water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in medium saucepan.
2. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing).
3. Serve over biscuits, chicken fried steaks, fried chicken, or home fries.
1. Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1-1/2 quart microwavable bowl.
2. Microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
Note: Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
EnrichedWheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, FolicAcid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Onion, Palm Oil, Beef Fat, Caramel Color, HydrolyzedCorn Gluten, Soy Protein, and Wheat Gluten, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate(Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper), Dipotassium Phosphate, Garlic,Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, and Guanylate (Flavor Enhancer), Extractivesof Paprika and Yeast Extract.