Create your Flavor Profile!
Find just-for-you recipes, save favorites and more when you customize your Flavor Profile.
Total Time: 10 minutes.
Makes 2 cups.
You will need:
1 pkg. McCormick Gravy Mix
2 cups cold water.
1. Stir water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in medium saucepan.
2. Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. (Gravy will thicken upon standing).
3. Serve over biscuits, chicken fried steaks, fried chicken, or home fries.
1. Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1-1/2 quart microwavable bowl.
2. Microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
Note: Microwave ovens vary; cook time is approximate.
Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Starch, Salt, Palm Oil, Onion, Caramel Color, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein and Wheat Gluten, Rendered Beef Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate (Milk), Spices (Including White Pepper, Celery Seed), Dipotassium Phosphate, Garlic, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Extractives of Paprika, Beef Fat, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malt Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Natural Flavor & Citric Acid.