A shrimp boil is great excuse for a party in Louisiana. Make this easy version in your backyard any day. Photo credit: Julie Deily from The Little Kitchen.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 2 large ears fresh corn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Zatarain's® Creole Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 6 ounces andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, such as Vidalia, cut into chunks
- 1 Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 6 minutes or until tender, turning over halfway through cooking. Let stand 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Halve potatoes, then cut into 1/8-inch thick slices. Remove husks and silk strands from corn. Cut each ear into 4 pieces.
- 2 Mix butter, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, paprika, black pepper and red pepper in large bowl. Add shrimp, corn, sausage and onion; toss to coat well.
- 3 Place potatoes in even layer in 13x9x3-inch disposable foil pan. Top with shrimp mixture. Arrange shrimp so that they are at the top to avoid overcooking. Cover pan tightly with foil to prevent steam from escaping.
- 4 Place pan on grill over medium-low heat. Close lid. Grill 20 to 25 minutes or until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner