- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Whole Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- small yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 small red onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 loaf ciabatta or other rustic Italian bread, split in half horizontally
- 1 cup arugula leaves, rinsed and drained
- 1 Mix cream cheese, milk, basil, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme and sea salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Brush vegetables lightly with oil.
- 2 Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning once. Grill bread 30 seconds per side or until lightly toasted.
- 3 Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on each bread half. Layer 1/2 of the arugula, grilled vegetables and remaining arugula on 1 bread half. Top with second bread half. Cut sandwiches into 1 1/2-inch wide sections to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Skewer the onion slices with wooden toothpicks to secure them while turning on the grill. Remove toothpicks after cooking.