Ingredients 13 (1/2-cup) Servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add Extracts and salt. Beat in sugars until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Add wafer crumbs and chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- 2 Store in freezer until ready to serve.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion : Serve from the freezer in ice cream cones for a faux ice cream treat or store in the refrigerator to serve as a dip with mini pretzels or apple slices.
Serving Suggestion : To make a chocolate chip cookie dough milkshake, blend frozen dough with milk until desired consistency is reached.