Baked donuts are so much easier to make than the fried variety. These bite-size treats are tossed in a fruity raspberry glaze.
Ingredients 15 (2 donuts) Servings
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquick®
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- Raspberry Glaze:
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract With Other Natural Flavors
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F. For the Donuts, spray mini donut pan with no stick cooking spray. Set aside. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan, using 1 tablespoon batter for each donut.
- 2 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 3 Meanwhile, for the Raspberry Glaze, mix all ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Remove donuts from pan. Immediately coat in glaze. Place donuts on wire rack set over a baking sheet or waxed paper to cool.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner