For a quick dinner fix, look to the citrusy, garlicky taste of Lawry’s® Mojo Criollo Marinade. Marinate flank steak and toss it on the grill with peppers and onions for a family-pleasing meal. So tasty, so easy to prepare, it's the perfect meal for any night of the week.
Ingredients 8 (1 fajita) Servings
- 1 pound flank steak
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Mojo Criollo Marinade with Lawry's Garlic Salt, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and halved
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and halved
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill steak, bell peppers and onion over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until steak is to desired doneness and vegetables are tender, brushing with remaining 1/4 cup marinade. Cut steak and vegetables into thin slices.
- 3 Spoon steak and vegetables into warmed tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings, if desired.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Serving Suggestion: Serve fajitas with assorted toppings, such as salsa, shredded cheese and sour cream.