Lawry’s® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade mixed with apple juice and honey makes an easy marinade for grilled pork chops and a dressing for the salad.
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup Lawry's® Mediterranean Herb & White Wine Marinade
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Mix marinade, apple juice and honey in small bowl until well blended. Place pork in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the marinade mixture; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 2 Grill pork over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with 2 tablespoons of the remaining marinade mixture.
- 3 Toss salad greens, tomato, cucumbers, pepper strips, feta and onion in large bowl. Drizzle with remaining marinade mixture; toss to coat well. Divide salad evenly among 4 serving plates. Top each with a pork chop. Serve immediately.