Sink your teeth into these bold sandwiches packed with barbeque flavor. Coated in Grill Mates® Sweet & Smoky Rub and grilled low and slow, beef brisket comes off the grill tender and flavorful. Pile it onto buns and top with tangy RedHot coleslaw and Stubb’s&re...
Sink your teeth into these bold sandwiches packed with barbeque flavor. Coated in Grill Mates® Sweet & Smoky Rub and grilled low and slow, beef brisket comes off the grill tender and flavorful. Pile it onto buns and top with tangy RedHot coleslaw and Stubb’s® Bar-B-Q Sauce.Read More Read Less
Ingredients 18 (2 slider) Servings
- 1 (6 to 7 pounds) beef brisket
- 3/4 cup McCormick® Grill Mates® Sweet & Smoky Rub
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Frank’s® RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's® Seasoned Salt
McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- seasoned pepper
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
Small Kaiser rolls
- slider rolls
Stubb’s Sweet Heat Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1 Trim fat on brisket to 1/4 inch. Rub brisket evenly on both sides with Sweet & Smoky Rub. Cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high with lid closed. Turn off burner(s) on one side of the grill. Turn burner on the other side to medium-high. Carefully place foil pan under grates on unlit side of grill to catch drippings. Place beef, fat-side up, on unlit side of grill. Close lid.
Note: To maintain medium-low heat (275°F to 300°F), keep lid closed and adjust lit burner as necessary. Directions were developed using a gas grill. Grills vary; cooking time is approximate.
- 3 Grill 6 to 7 hours or until internal temperature of thickest part of beef is 175°F to 180°F. Gently move and turn brisket every 2 to 3 hours.
- 4 Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, RedHot Sauce, sugar, Seasoned Salt and pepper in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5 Carefully remove brisket from grill and wrap in foil. Return beef to grill, placing it back on unlit side. Cook 30 to 60 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 190°F. Remove from grill. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6 Slice brisket. Serve brisket on toasted rolls. Top with slaw and Bar-B-Q Sauce.