Crush the next cookout with the almighty pasta salad. It’s got traditional favorites: pasta, broccoli, peppers and onions. With a new twist of major flavor from McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Smoked Sausage. Sausage has met its BBQ soul mate.
Ingredients 10 (1 cup) Servings
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Smoked Sausage
- 1 medium bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup bite-size broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- 2 Grill sausage as directed on package. Grill bell pepper until lightly charred and slightly softened. Slice sausage and pepper into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- 3 Mix oil, vinegar, seasoning and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pasta, sausage and vegetables; toss gently to coat well. Serve immediately.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Use 1/2 cup of your favorite Italian dressing in place of the oil, vinegar, seasoning and sugar.