Transform veggies from bland to bold – with a grill and the classic flavor of Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning. Shake this savory garlic, onion and black pepper blend onto vegetables tossed in oil and cook in a grill basket.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 small eggplant , cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning
How to Make Green Bean Casserole:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and pepper in 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in green beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- 2 Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
Can you make Green Bean Casserole ahead of time? Sure!
Prepare this casserole right up until the baking step (Step 2) and freeze it! Thaw in the fridge the night before baking or increase the bake time by 15 minute increments until the center reaches 160°F.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• For a kick of spice, double the black pepper in this green bean casserole recipe to 1/4 teaspoon and prepare as directed.
• To feed a crowd, double the recipe and prepare in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Use an entire 6-ounce container of Crispy Fried Onions, reserving 1 1/3 cup for the topping. Increase cooking time to 40 minutes or until heated through.
• If using fresh or frozen green beans, make sure to cook them first! Blanch fresh green beans until tender, or steam frozen beans as directed on package.