Chipotle peppers are dried and smoked jalapeño peppers. You'll enjoy the marinade's distinctively smoky character and pleasantly spicy bite that is enhanced with lime juice.
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 bone-in pork chops, trimmed (2 pounds)
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and lime juice in small bowl. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Go To Meal Planner